Your privacy is important to Becca J. Campbell. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that is collected, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
Personal information collection
Becca J. Campbell may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including names and email addresses);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including names and email addresses);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including names and email addresses); and
- any other information that you send to Becca J. Campbell.
Using personal information
Becca J. Campbell may use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you about book-related news, updates, and general information.
Where Becca J. Campbell discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Becca J. Campbell may disclose your personal information to the extent that she is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend her legal rights.
Securing your data
Becca J. Campbell will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Becca J. Campbell is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Becca J. Campbell
- by email to beccajcampbell.com or
- by post to [POSTAL ADDRESS].
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.